LEXINGTON ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB MALE SCHOLARSHIP
LEXINGTON ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB SCHOLARSHIP – MALE
This scholarship was established by the Athletic Booster Club to honor one male athlete graduating from Lexington High School.
Recipients must have participated in at least two athletic activities each year grades 9-12. Consideration will also be given to participation in extra-curricular activities and leadership skills displayed through community involvement.
Award money will be sent to college upon verification of first semester grades and second semester schedule.
- Supplemental Questions
- List the sport(s) you participated during your 9th grade year.
- List the sport(s) you participated in during your 10th grade year.
- List sport(s) you participated in during your 11th grade year.
- List the sport(s) you participated in during your 12th grade year.
- List up to 10 honors, accomplishments, or personal growth experiences during your sports career. (Example: Cross Country State medalist or Basketball team captain or All State Academic Tennis)